100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your Carrier system, the original installing contractor will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the Carrier products and refunds the purchase price, subject to the Conditions and Limitations listed on the Homeowner’s Registration Form. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date. This guarantee is non-transferable.
Lifetime Craftsmanship Guarantee
Here at Air Care Today our installations are backed by a lifetime workmanship guarantee to provide our clients with the proper value they rightfully deserve and should expect.
Because of the care and attention to detail that Air Care Today installers provide, we can confidently include this guarantee for all systems we install.
Our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee covers the following that were installed by us:
- Metal duct work and filter latches
- Duct work installations
- Sheet metal straps, clamps, fasteners, hangers, and connectors
- Metal venting and chimney liners
- PVC venting for ENERGY STAR rated equipment
- Condensation drain piping, hangers, and fittings for ENERGY STAR equipment (not including condensate pump itself)
- Gas piping and shut off valves
- High-voltage electrical wiring, conduit, fittings, straps, clamps, and terminal connectors
- Low-voltage electrical wiring, wire nuts, straps, ties, and connectors (excluding the thermostat itself)
- Refrigerant piping & plumbing we install is guaranteed to be leak free
- Refrigerant piping & plumbing insulation that we installed
- Equipment pads, stands, jacks, and vibration devices.
- Our guarantee does not include the cost of gaining access to underground or other inaccessible piping
With this exclusive Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee, we feel that it will set us apart from the competition and give you, our client, additional value and peace of mind that you deserve.
Should you ever have a situation where this guarantee applies, just call our office with your name, installation address, equipment serial number if applicable, and the approximate installation date. We will gladly make it right for you.
Earning your satisfaction and referral is our number one priority. We do this by providing the above and paying attention to the details. Call us if you feel our staff hasn't performed as we led you to believe!
10 year parts and compressor warranty
Extended Parts and Labor
Up to 10 year extended labor warranty
Three Year Bundles
Up to 3 year labor warranty
Up to 3 years energy wise membership
12 year parts and 12 year compressor on Mitsubishi